Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 86

post #1276 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman26 View Post

I ended my search for CIEMs since Mages and Miracles were plugged into my ears. Time for custom universals. hahaha!

Did you listen to demo?

post #1277 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Yeah, hope so.
Almost forgot, i have to get a RWAK100 first.
Sigh, another piles of $
Get a Tera instead...it is working wonders with my Miracles.
post #1278 of 2922

Is there any reviews Miracles vs Fitear 334 or 335?

post #1279 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

Is there any reviews Miracles vs Fitear 334 or 335?
Joker in his multi iem thread is comparing Miracles and 334. They have very little in common to my ears. The 334 have more bass, and the bass has slower decay. The mids are also fuller than the Miracles. The Miracles are more airy.
post #1280 of 2922

Just reading this thread is enough to make me determined to save up for UM Miracle, which is going to be my first CIEM (and hopefully my last, lol!).

After that, I would probably buy a HD600/650 and toy around with amps, rather than consider further upgrades such as HD800/Stax/LCD-2.

This hobby is truely one that hurts the wallet, LOL!

post #1281 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

Is there any reviews Miracles vs Fitear 334 or 335?

Hardly can find any IEMs else that can match or do better than vocal of Fitear 334. The best vocal i have ever heard, expressing every details without any spikes. However, the Cons of the best vocal might make you feel too closed to singers.

And bass of 334 also has a large quantity with a bloated end. The bass is less deep as well. Treble is slightly recessed, less crisp and prominent than some IEMs such as K3003, EX1000 and IE800.


Edited by Alias Gu - 4/4/13 at 5:27am
post #1282 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

Is there any reviews Miracles vs Fitear 334 or 335?

Miracles vs 334 vs 1plus2 vs fi ba ss ( if i dont get lazy enough will add this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Really? 
So generally speaking, do you think 1+2 is better than Miracles?
BTW, i have to go 334, which is built as the same way as 1+2. Custom-like universal IEM. 
So if 1+2 isn't necessarily better than Miracles or 334, i won't ever think about it.

Too early to assume for me sorry. I also have ToGo 334 with 000 cables and will borrow btg sunrise cable. Imo, i find the 1plus2 better than 334 for me, it sounds more complete from bottom to top and with obviously a very impressive huge soundstage that i like. It is better for an all rounder but when it comes to vocals, I think I would still prefer tg334 because it sounds realistic to me.

the 1plus2 maybe technically better. but the tg334 isn't soundly beaten.
But if u would ask me if the 1plus2 is my fav of all, no. After I acquire my Miracles hopefully this month only then will I tell which i think I prefer only not better of all nor superior to all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Get a Tera instead...it is working wonders with my Miracles.


I will try the Miracles on my Tera but I doubt it would sound as what I would expect.

the Tg334, W4R (multi BA) have a dramatic bass roll off on the tera player base on my experience. Tera has some problems with multi BAs. I also had the same problem with Colorfly C4 but this has lesser roll off. James444 was the first one to mention these.
post #1283 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post


Miracles vs 334 vs 1plus2 vs fi ba ss ( if i dont get lazy enough will add this)
Too early to assume for me sorry. I also have ToGo 334 with 000 cables and will borrow btg sunrise cable. Imo, i find the 1plus2 better than 334 for me, it sounds more complete from bottom to top and with obviously a very impressive huge soundstage that i like. It is better for an all rounder but when it comes to vocals, I think I would still prefer tg334 because it sounds realistic to me.

the 1plus2 maybe technically better. but the tg334 isn't soundly beaten.
But if u would ask me if the 1plus2 is my fav of all, no. After I acquire my Miracles hopefully this month only then will I tell which i think I prefer only not better of all nor superior to all.
I will try the Miracles on my Tera but I doubt it would sound as what I would expect.

the Tg334, W4R (multi BA) have a dramatic bass roll off on the tera player base on my experience. Tera has some problems with multi BAs. I also had the same problem with Colorfly C4 but this has lesser roll off. James444 was the first one to mention these.

Do you still keep your RWAK100? How do you feel about this?

My AK100 works well with 334 but make the bass too weak.

post #1284 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Do you still keep your RWAK100? How do you feel about this?
My AK100 works well with 334 but make the bass too weak.


I don't have RWAK100. Just audition it whenever i have the time. it is very good in terms of portability. Sound wise not really for me.

I use dx100 or iMod+the intruder for iems.
post #1285 of 2922

After waiting nearly 10 weeks my Miracles turned up today!  So far I couldn't be happier.  Will post some photos and a short review after some proper listening. 

post #1286 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2413 View Post

After waiting nearly 10 weeks my Miracles turned up today!  So far I couldn't be happier.  Will post some photos and a short review after some proper listening. 

 

Going by your experience then i reckon mine could be 7 and a half weeks after taking off the 2 weeks for chinese new year.

 

It'll be 5 weeks on monday so maybe only 2 and a half more to go, can't wait! deadhorse.gif

 

*EDIT* how is the fit? were your impressions done with a closed mouth?


Edited by ilikepooters - 4/4/13 at 8:26am
post #1287 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

Did you listen to demo?

I have both CIEMS. I'm a BA fan.

post #1288 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikepooters View Post

 

Going by your experience then i reckon mine could be 7 and a half weeks after taking off the 2 weeks for chinese new year.

 

It'll be 5 weeks on monday so maybe only 2 and a half more to go, can't wait! deadhorse.gif

 

*EDIT* how is the fit? were your impressions done with a closed mouth?

 

I think I was a one off to be honest mate.  I'd expect your delivery time to be more 'normal' but don't hold me to that! I had mine taken with a closed mouth; bear mind that this is my first pair of custom monitors but the fit is absolutely incredible, I wore these back on the tube from work and was totally immersed and isolated. Hang in there buddy, they are soooooooooo worth the wait.....

post #1289 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenG View Post

Just reading this thread is enough to make me determined to save up for UM Miracle, which is going to be my first CIEM (and hopefully my last, lol!).

After that, I would probably buy a HD600/650 and toy around with amps, rather than consider further upgrades such as HD800/Stax/LCD-2.

This hobby is truely one that hurts the wallet, LOL!

Welcome to Head~Fi and sorry about your wallet. beerchug.gif 

 

OK, your officially welcomed (Besides currawongs real official welcome that is:)

post #1290 of 2922
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2413 View Post

After waiting nearly 10 weeks my Miracles turned up today!  So far I couldn't be happier.  Will post some photos and a short review after some proper listening. 

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread