Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Hifiman to get? Last post on 6/1/11 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: HiFiMAN HM-601 vs. Hisoundaudio Studio-I Last post on 4/7/11 at 9:10am in Portable Source Gear
- RE0 amped, RE-Zero, or DBA-02??? Last post on 8/7/10 at 6:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HM-601 NOT Updating firmware? Last post on 3/5/14 at 2:10pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 - Page 79
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1172 of 13289/20/12 at 7:11amQuote:
tried that combo last week
while it has enough juice to drive the dt with good authority (i have to cranked it to almost full volume, though), an external portable amp would surely help them sound better :)post #1173 of 13289/20/12 at 10:37ampost #1174 of 13289/21/12 at 4:09ampost #1175 of 132810/1/12 at 12:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pisn4e
Nice write up. Sounds how i feel about my HM602. I'm listening to it right now, it just keeps drawing me back in, LO in the car, LO to stereo at home, DAC at work, HO on the bus i can't put it away.
Is there a cleaner version of the Californication album anywhere? i like the album but the quality makes me cringe.
Edit: the storage size is a pain even the 16gig on mine fills up so quick, might have to buy a couple of 32gb cards but worth it imo.
OMG are you listening to CHILI PEPPERS ON it... because I have some .flac versions of all thier studio albums :O and a pair of Dt 880s on thier way and OMG that sounds magical just thinking about it <3 also does any one know how to factory reset the hm 601? Also should I update the firmware??post #1176 of 132810/2/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I just bought a class 10 sdxc 64g sandisk sd card and it does not work. The files on the card can't be read.post #1177 of 132810/2/12 at 7:25pmQuote:
my 32 gb SDHC class 4 was acting up today but it worked I just had to re insert it
but OMG my line out went out todaypost #1178 of 132810/3/12 at 9:10ampost #1179 of 132810/3/12 at 11:03amQuote:
You have to format it to fat 32 ...use this "guiformat"post #1180 of 132810/3/12 at 11:18am
I wonder if my Class 4 32gb is fat 32, it reads but it's fickle about reading :/post #1181 of 132810/3/12 at 3:54pm
Thanks. Worked like a charm
Edited by funsound - 10/3/12 at 3:59pmpost #1182 of 132810/3/12 at 4:00pmpost #1183 of 132810/3/12 at 5:55pmpost #1184 of 132810/5/12 at 6:29pm
- REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- HM-601 Music PlayersNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser 558, akg 550-701, v-moda 100, beyerdynamic... 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 4 minutes ago
- › USB Cable popularity check 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 6 minutes ago
- › Another help me choose cheapo headphones thread. ^_^ 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Beatles, Bowie, T Rex, Sam Cooke, and Portugal. The Man. 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude