Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Hifiman to get? Last post on 6/1/11 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: HiFiMAN HM-601 vs. Hisoundaudio Studio-I Last post on 4/7/11 at 9:10am in Portable Source Gear
- RE0 amped, RE-Zero, or DBA-02??? Last post on 8/7/10 at 6:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HM-601 NOT Updating firmware? Last post on 3/5/14 at 2:10pm in Portable Source Gear
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 - Page 79
Gear mentioned in this thread:
tried that combo last week
while it has enough juice to drive the dt with good authority (i have to cranked it to almost full volume, though), an external portable amp would surely help them sound better :)
Nice write up. Sounds how i feel about my HM602. I'm listening to it right now, it just keeps drawing me back in, LO in the car, LO to stereo at home, DAC at work, HO on the bus i can't put it away.
Is there a cleaner version of the Californication album anywhere? i like the album but the quality makes me cringe.
Edit: the storage size is a pain even the 16gig on mine fills up so quick, might have to buy a couple of 32gb cards but worth it imo.
OMG are you listening to CHILI PEPPERS ON it... because I have some .flac versions of all thier studio albums :O and a pair of Dt 880s on thier way and OMG that sounds magical just thinking about it <3 also does any one know how to factory reset the hm 601? Also should I update the firmware??
I just bought a class 10 sdxc 64g sandisk sd card and it does not work. The files on the card can't be read.
my 32 gb SDHC class 4 was acting up today but it worked I just had to re insert it
but OMG my line out went out today
You have to format it to fat 32 ...use this "guiformat"
I wonder if my Class 4 32gb is fat 32, it reads but it's fickle about reading :/
Thanks. Worked like a charm
Edited by funsound - 10/3/12 at 3:59pm
- REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › TTPOD T1 Tips Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Which ieMs are the most durable and won't go out in one ear? 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 6 minutes ago
- › There hasn't been a St. Louis meet in nearly 6.5 years! 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)