Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Hifiman to get? Last post on 6/1/11 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: HiFiMAN HM-601 vs. Hisoundaudio Studio-I Last post on 4/7/11 at 9:10am in Portable Source Gear
- RE0 amped, RE-Zero, or DBA-02??? Last post on 8/7/10 at 6:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help upgrading...looking at DBA-02, GR07, ER-4S, RE262, etc... Last post on 3/25/13 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
This will be a short synopsis of my findings after a few weeks with these. What they come with: First of all, they are shipped with a good deal of extras, including a longer studio-aimed cord,...
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 - Page 79
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1172 of 13129/20/12 at 7:11amQuote:
tried that combo last week
while it has enough juice to drive the dt with good authority (i have to cranked it to almost full volume, though), an external portable amp would surely help them sound better :)post #1173 of 13129/20/12 at 10:37ampost #1174 of 13129/21/12 at 4:09ampost #1175 of 131210/1/12 at 12:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pisn4e
Nice write up. Sounds how i feel about my HM602. I'm listening to it right now, it just keeps drawing me back in, LO in the car, LO to stereo at home, DAC at work, HO on the bus i can't put it away.
Is there a cleaner version of the Californication album anywhere? i like the album but the quality makes me cringe.
Edit: the storage size is a pain even the 16gig on mine fills up so quick, might have to buy a couple of 32gb cards but worth it imo.
OMG are you listening to CHILI PEPPERS ON it... because I have some .flac versions of all thier studio albums :O and a pair of Dt 880s on thier way and OMG that sounds magical just thinking about it <3 also does any one know how to factory reset the hm 601? Also should I update the firmware??post #1176 of 131210/2/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I just bought a class 10 sdxc 64g sandisk sd card and it does not work. The files on the card can't be read.post #1177 of 131210/2/12 at 7:25pmQuote:
my 32 gb SDHC class 4 was acting up today but it worked I just had to re insert it
but OMG my line out went out todaypost #1178 of 131210/3/12 at 9:10ampost #1179 of 131210/3/12 at 11:03amQuote:
You have to format it to fat 32 ...use this "guiformat"post #1180 of 131210/3/12 at 11:18am
I wonder if my Class 4 32gb is fat 32, it reads but it's fickle about reading :/post #1181 of 131210/3/12 at 3:54pm
Thanks. Worked like a charm
Edited by funsound - 10/3/12 at 3:59pmpost #1182 of 131210/3/12 at 4:00pmpost #1183 of 131210/3/12 at 5:55pmpost #1184 of 131210/5/12 at 6:29pm
- REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Teclast X30 : X-Series: New Model - Basic FLAC, MP3 Player, TF... 18 seconds ago
- › Changing amp volume causes slight distortion 26 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 52 seconds ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 1 minute ago
- › ~$200 Gaming Setup 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › AKG 701 1 minute ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi