Joker...is http://theheadphonelist.com/ down?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM50A In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/3/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11More
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added 08/21/14 p. 958) - Page 893
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13382 of 143734/12/14 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Francisk
Joker...is http://theheadphonelist.com/ down?
Yes... there was a planned site upgrade (additional functionality) and something went wrong . Resource use went through the roof. It is temporarily offline until the problem is resolved (hopefully that will happen today).post #13383 of 143734/12/14 at 12:55pmpost #13384 of 143734/12/14 at 12:55pmQuote:
rawrster, what is your favorite source and amp?post #13385 of 143734/12/14 at 9:06pmTell you what, all earphones I bought according to joker's favorites have brought joy; earphones outside his recommendation like audio technica's ath-im70 and sony's xba-30 are complete disappointment (Except xiaomi piston!). In joker I trust!
Edited by Gandasaputra - 4/12/14 at 9:07pmpost #13386 of 143734/12/14 at 9:42pmpost #13387 of 143734/12/14 at 10:05pmThread StarterQuote:
I wasn't a fan of the XBA-3, even chose to pass on reviewing it. Glad my reviews have been useful!post #13388 of 143734/12/14 at 10:52pm
Joker, May I ask if you heard the Astrotec Am-900's? I saw the Am-800 review and was looking around at pricing and found them.
As for the Fidue, would there be any way to get rid of the sharp edges? Not sure how exactly as sand paper just seems to be a bad idea. =Ppost #13389 of 143734/12/14 at 11:18pmQuote:
It is sad that anything beyond Sony's MH1 line are dookies. You should save your quality time and limit your review to 8-10 ranges earphones, sir! But it'd be entertaining if you could review some badly hyped earphones as well.
Edited by Gandasaputra - 4/12/14 at 11:21pmpost #13390 of 143734/12/14 at 11:22pmQuote:
I thought the EX-1000 was pretty amazing. It sounded very open with wide stage and sounded detailed with great dynamics.post #13391 of 143734/13/14 at 10:48amThread Starter
Website is back with partial functionality. Looks like it was also attacked by a spam bot - hundreds of fake accounts were created in the past 24h. New account creation has been disabled temporarily.Quote:
I quite liked the EX600 and EX1000 as well, though I think they've been dropped from the lineup.
I do try to spend my time on things that are worth reviewing but my plan is to at least write up some brief impressions of things that don't get reviewed in full, either due to poor performance or whatever other reason. Those can be found here: http://theheadphonelist.com/category/brief-impressions/post #13392 of 143734/13/14 at 10:52am
I hope you get a hand on the V8 from 1964 ears to hear how well it does with the top contenders, although you reviewed the V6 already. I'm thinnking V6 is more of your taste based on your impressions of UERM and JH13FP. Guys at the 1964 thread told me V8 is like JH16 to JH13.post #13393 of 143734/13/14 at 12:18pm
I'm probably not the best to ask about that. With portable audio I just use my phone these days. Many may not agree but I do find my phone good enough. There's very few out there that really does a good enough job for me in terms of good sound and good UI. The AK240 is nice but too expensive for portable audio so I don't see myself getting any higher anymore. However if I'm at home and want to use my iem's I have a Concero HP that I use for those situations.post #13394 of 143734/13/14 at 8:54pmThread Starter
Added the Olasonic/Ocharaku Flat-4 NamiQuote:Originally Posted by SilverEars
I hope you get a hand on the V8 from 1964 ears to hear how well it does with the top contenders, although you reviewed the V6 already. I'm thinnking V6 is more of your taste based on your impressions of UERM and JH13FP. Guys at the 1964 thread told me V8 is like JH16 to JH13.
Maybe there'll be a V8-Stage in the future
Edited by ljokerl - 4/13/14 at 8:55pmpost #13395 of 143734/13/14 at 10:14pm
Joker, have you had the chance to listen to the Sony XBA-H3 yet? I got to try it out for a week and I really liked the sound signature, but the poor isolation and huge shells are holding me back from ordering one quite yet. I get the feeling I would always be wanting something with better isolation and whatnot.. I know I've posted a few times before asking for suggestions, but never had an IEM exactly in mind to describe the sound signature I was looking for, but now I've found it in the form of the H3. Any recommendations on sets with similar sound signatures that isolate better?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added 08/21/14 p. 958)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 22 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › People Seen with CIEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 13 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)