Zune took a 5ft drop!
Jul 13, 2007 at 8:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

EsthetiX

1000+ Head-Fier
Fell from about 5 feet and landed on HARD tile. I thought for sure when I picked it up that it was going to be seriously mangled. Didn't even expect it to turn on! Guess what. Not a single scratch or even a nick! It's been working perfectly fine too! First mp3 player I've been able to get away with this kind of abuse on.

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:52 PM Post #2 of 6
Nice..i dont think your gonna want to re-test its durability.
wink.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #4 of 6
Mine has fallen a good three feet multiple times before I got my new, I would put it on the divider that overlooks the kitchen from the upstairs in my house while I was on the elliptical to use it, since I didn't want it to be bouncing around in my pocket. Unfortunately the Vibes have a fairly short cable and the only extension around was too heavy, so if I moved too far the Zune was sent to the floor and the Vibes often yanked out of my ears, at least on one side. This happened a couple of times with no problems, now I use my phone, since it's flash based and light, so it stays in my pocket, no worries.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #5 of 6
Zune doesn't have problems with drops....I can assure you..but I need to get a new battery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back