Zune 80 compared to Clip
Jul 31, 2008 at 5:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

insicor

Head-Fier
I tried the Clip and really liked the un-EQed sound through a pair of E4cs, although for most players I usually increase the bass a tad. Just wondering how the new Zune compares if anyone's heard both.

Aug 2, 2008 at 11:21 AM Post #5 of 11
yeah, hard to compare them other than just for sound sig. one is throw around and one is lay around. clip has that audio part that is phenomenally performing with low ohm phones just like shuffle 1g but... you don't get lossless, gapless masses of music, wifi, hq screen etc.

as for sq: it is great for low ohm phones. zune should smash it to pieces with larger more power hungry phones.

Aug 3, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #6 of 11
I have both the zune 80(currently getting repaired) and I recommend getting both.

Have the clip for when you want a small player and the zune for lots of music and video.

Aug 3, 2008 at 2:17 PM Post #9 of 11
Well, I've never heard a Zune, but I can vouch wholeheartedly for the Clip. I have a fifteen year-old car with a standard, stock stereo. I use a Phillips cassette adapter and the first time I heard my 4GB Clip played through it, I was blown away.

I play 128kbps MP3s, and I heard sounds and nuances in my music I've never heard before. And I've had some of these MP3s for many years.

So, while I can't really compare Zune and the Clip, I can only say how awesome the Clip sounds, and it does sound truly awesome.
dt880smile.png

Aug 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #10 of 11
And I've got the same Philips Cassette Adapter in MY car for me' tunes!!! I am 1 BROKE AZZ SOB
wink_face.gif
!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 5:36 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I've got the same Philips Cassette Adapter in MY car for me' tunes!!! I am 1 BROKE AZZ SOB
wink_face.gif
!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Ah, yes, to be a BROKE AZZ SOB...and we B.A.S.'s really have to stick together! And thanks to Wal-Mart for that cassette adapter!
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back