ZUNE 2 Thread - Latest news & Updates
Nov 1, 2007 at 4:53 AM Post #241 of 249
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why did you even compare the ipod classic with the zune?

why didn't you post any of the superiorities of the ipod?

It wasn't a comparison, it was just a list of features, and the way you put it you would think the iPod is a massively superior device with many more features than the Zune.

Nov 1, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #242 of 249
I can't believe I am this nuts over a friggin MP3 player. Other devices yes, but it's only 12 days away! I guess it's because my Zen Xtra was such a brick and had the worst menus of all time I'm just this excited to have something with a good GUI.

Nov 1, 2007 at 2:51 PM Post #243 of 249
Quote:

Originally Posted by athenaesword /img/forum/go_quote.gif
30/4 sounds like a pretty wierd ratio. isn't it usually more like 20:5? so if it's 30 for audio it should be at least 7 hours video..

It depends on screen size. The larger the screen size, the higher the music/video battery life ratio.

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:27 PM Post #244 of 249
Engadget has a picture of a display at a Wal-Mart with them out already. They said they were supposedly for sale there too. It's probably just an isolated case of a store jumping the gun, but if you really can't wait to get one of these your local Wal-Mart may be the solution.

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #245 of 249
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon118 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Engadget has a picture of a display at a Wal-Mart with them out already. They said they were supposedly for sale there too. It's probably just an isolated case of a store jumping the gun, but if you really can't wait to get one of these your local Wal-Mart may be the solution.

Maybe I'll take a ride by. I'm sure mine won't have them for sale but I haven't seen a display yet.

I had a dream that my uncle brought one to my house and I took it all apart and took pictures for everyone here.

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #246 of 249
I want one, they new Z2 is real sharp looking and a good deal for what you get. I will hold out until about Xmas, though, since I have a buddy who works for MS and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he may be able to hook me up with a freebie around then. If not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and use his employee discount.
icon10.gif

Nov 9, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #248 of 249
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So... who's going to persuade Mercuttio to pick up a Zune 80? He made one of the first reviews rating the first gen Zune's SQ. If not him then who will do it?

That review was the BEST. Period. he should do one for the Zune 80. Maybe someone can buy 1 for him. Donations, anyone ?
biggrin.gif

Here is the original review:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211548

Nov 9, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #249 of 249
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That review was the BEST. Period. he should do one for the Zune 80. Maybe someone can buy 1 for him. Donations, anyone ?
biggrin.gif

Here is the original review:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211548

Heck if I can get 269 others to do so I'd chip in a dollar.

The extra money is for a nice lunch while playing with the new toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back