Zune 2.0 Details Leaked
Apr 11, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not for Linux users.

...and Linux user like to do their laundry by hand. (not flamming, its true)

Apr 11, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #17 of 25
OS X support will probably come. Just like Apple now supports windows with the ipods(then again, there are a lot more windows users). I think this would definitely boost sales with the zune. Then again, M$ has a lot of pride!?!

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:01 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...and Linux user like to do their laundry by hand. (not flamming, its true)

Completely.
biggrin.gif
I actually do my laundry by hand, but thankfully I live with my parents so I don't have to do it too often! Anyway, back to the Zune, I really like the doubleshot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more vibrant colours like a red / blue or a silver / gold and a higher resolution screen.

Apr 11, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #21 of 25
So the reason the Zune never came out in the UK/Europe at all was because Microsoft was using NA as a test subject. Work out the bugs, iron out the kinks and find out what customers do not like. We will now be able to join the game with a new, sleeker and shinier package at hand
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
Any chance of drag+drop though Microsoft???

Still won't buy one though
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #23 of 25
^^yeah, dump the Wifi and the small Zune will social alone...

Apr 14, 2007 at 5:02 AM Post #25 of 25
gapless and line-out are definitely possible, especially since they are selling points of the iPod. MS will hopefully increase battery life. 14 hours for 30gigs is not very good. actually, it's not very good for any DAP, but for 30gigs, it's also rather inconvenient.

don't expect UMS from microsoft. ever.

I think I'll be holding out for one of these, and selling my ZVM and D2. The ZVM is extremely laggy, and has yet to really impress me with the SQ, even after almost a year.

I love the D2, but it's just too difficult to have to keep switching around music all the time.

All my music is at 192 kbps or more MP3, so I don't really have a need for lossless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back