zucable vs outlaw
Jul 18, 2003 at 9:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Habib

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I am thinking about getting either the zucable gede or the outlaw cables. Anyone know which one is better? Is there something else around 100 or under that I should consider? Thanks!

Jul 18, 2003 at 11:05 AM Post #2 of 7
There are alot of sub-100 dollar cables that blow the outlaws away. Try a pr. of grover cables. 80.00 shipped, 90 day guarentee to try them. I'm waiting on my pr. now and scottpaul_iu has gotten his and says they are very good. There is a thread called "interesting thread" in this forum. You can read about them some there. If not try the www.latinternational.com cables. I've heard the IC80, and IC 50 and they are both much better than the outlaws.

Jul 18, 2003 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 7
I guess outlaw is out of the picture then. Can anyone comment on the Gede? It looks very nice, does it sound as good as it looks?

Jul 20, 2003 at 12:43 AM Post #6 of 7
Decided to get a Gede, just won a .5m on ebay
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2003 at 6:09 PM Post #7 of 7
Just received my Gede. First of all it looks beautiful. You can frame it and put it on the wall. They are heavy and stiff and very well constructed. Sound wise, my system now has a wider soundstage. Just a little, not enough to chage the sound characteristic. There are more control and more refined. The extension is also improved. The music sounds a little more intimate. I would say that the refinement is probabaly the most obvious improvement. In conclusion, cables help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back