Zu website does not instill confidence
Oct 20, 2005 at 12:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Squeek

Headphoneus Supremus
The website is riddled with spelling errors.

Sure, I know that basic spelling knowledge is not required to build good gear, but cripes, it sure doesn't instill great confidence in their products.

If they can't even be bothered to spell check their main source of product info, how careful are they with their products?

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #3 of 10
When discussing Gedde cable

"increase the realizem of played back recorded events"

When discussing the company

" Initial product offerings were spars but highly refined both in performance and fit and finish."

"Zu expanse production and engineers new cable manufacturing equipment."

"Zu again expanse production, launches the Bok power cable"

When discussing Birth power cable

"under engineered power cable with a outrages list price of over a grand,"

Just to name a few.

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #4 of 10
Do they still have the "if you don't hear a difference with our cable we'll give you your money back and tell you there's something wrong with your system" clause in their guarantee?

See ya
Steve

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:30 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
When discussing Gedde cable

"increase the realizem of played back recorded events"

(etc)

They probably had one very dyslexic individual do their website
biggrin.gif
. Most of these audio sites would be better served hiring web design contracts, IMO.

Oct 20, 2005 at 11:43 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigshot
Do they still have the "if you don't hear a difference with our cable we'll give you your money back and tell you there's something wrong with your system" clause in their guarantee?

I'm sure they do! And once they tell you there's something wrong with your system, you'll immediately ignore your own sense of hearing and change your mind about the return!

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:39 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigshot

See ya
Steve

Haha thats ballsy/aggressive advertising
biggrin.gif

Still nearly everyone with the Mobius loves 'em

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #9 of 10
Yeah, I get a kick out of the super tech speak they use to sell everyday goods. I can't fault them for that though. If you can't build a better mouse trap at least call it something new.

I just can't stand spelling errors in what is supposed to be a professional outlet. It is just sloppy and IMO reflects poorly on the company.

Oct 22, 2005 at 3:21 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
Yeah, I get a kick out of the super tech speak they use to sell everyday goods. I can't fault them for that though. If you can't build a better mouse trap at least call it something new.

I just can't stand spelling errors in what is supposed to be a professional outlet. It is just sloppy and IMO reflects poorly on the company.

I agree. I'm one of the worse spellers that there ever was and I know it. Its not hard to keep a 30 dollar spell checker near your computer to quickly check spelling. If the person that designed that site did that it could have only added a few more hours to the total time MAX. It makes them look very low rent.

I supose that we at head-fi give them enough advertising to make up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back