Your most decadent Las Vegas experience?
Nov 14, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #16 of 24
I had to sit through a ****ing Timeshare ad for like 4 hours with my parents.

The benefit was that got us three nights or whatever at some hotel in Cancun, so we ended up going on vacation for like a week there
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #19 of 24
Another super decadent thing I did was the buffet at the Bellagio. I ate so much food! It was too much actually but I was outta control! The Bellagio rocks brotha.

Another decadent thing was at Terrible's casio (yes, that's the real name) I had a late night meal at around 3 AM. It was a HUGE prime rib, a large salad, big soup and a beer all for just $7.99. This was a few years ago so I don't know if this late night special still exists. I couldn't finish the food because it was so much. But the huge hot tub bubble bath at Mandalay Bay was my first real taste of luxury. I love large marble bathrooms with a flat screen TV. Makes you feel like a king rock star brotha.
Vivaaaaaa Las Vegas!!!

chewie0ol.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #20 of 24
Got married there 14 years ago.

Was last there in June (got my HFI780 shipped the hotel).

My favourite hotel room was in UK though. A supplier put me up.

The room was all set out for like 20 people to sit and watch my 4 poster. The black marble topped bath could have had 4 or so people in it.
I found out it was the home of the Playboy operation in Europe. If walls could talk!

Sceptre

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:22 AM Post #21 of 24
Never been to Vegas; but when I was in the Navy in the 60s we went to Subic Bay in the Philippines for a break from the action every now and then and they had some slot machines there on Grande Island for the Sailors just for fun, so I tried one.

I put in one Nickel, then a second and then a third and started noticing a disturbing pattern concerning not ever seeing those Nickels again....so I learned my lesson and it cost me fifteen Cents.

Nov 15, 2008 at 3:45 PM Post #24 of 24
My aunt went to school with one of the managers over the the Tropicana and I guess he owed her a favor because when we had our family reunion a few years ago, we locked down a full wing of a floor, about 30 rooms. XD It was quite the experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back