Youngest Headfier!!!
May 3, 2004 at 6:13 AM Post #31 of 41
Did everyone missed the fine print...?
biggrin.gif

Can't imagine anyone would take that comment seriously... filthy minds...
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

May 3, 2004 at 2:58 PM Post #32 of 41
Okay here we go, the pic of me at 12 months:

babyZ.jpg

Like father like son. My son has better taste it seems. Or well, at least his father does, better than his grandfather. I can't really blame my dad though, I mean...what phones were really available in the 70's besides Stax? Not really much and my dad was into photography and his speaker setup. These headphones were really comfy though
smily_headphones1.gif

May 3, 2004 at 8:16 PM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
LOL
What stax are those? Look beautiful...

No no, I'm saying these phones are like...nonamers or maybe some old Koss model. the only good phones back then would have been Stax and my dad would not have spent the money on them because his money was dropped into photography and his 2-channel system.

May 3, 2004 at 9:02 PM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Okay here we go, the pic of me at 12 months:

babyZ.jpg

You look soooo thrilled to have those things on your head Zanth.

May 4, 2004 at 2:08 AM Post #39 of 41
Heh, JMT, my parents told me that I kept bopping my head to the music that day, and that I would not sit still. So they held me there and bribed me with a bottle of Coke. It worked, I stayed put for half a minute, enough to the shot. My eyes at that moment are transfixed on the cola.

GlowWorm, I believe a head-fier registered his son at age 4 on here. That was a year or so ago.

May 4, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #41 of 41
It worked, I stayed put for half a minute, enough to the shot. My eyes at that moment are transfixed on the cola.

that made the picture 3 times funnier! whaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back