You guys remember the Hogzilla that had a few caps popped in its arse?
Jun 3, 2007 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
...turns out it was a family pet.
eek.gif

http://www.tylerpaper.com/apps/pbcs....EWS05/70601015

Lawsuit, anyone?

Jun 3, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #5 of 12
A while back there was a show in which they explored what occurs when farm hogs are released into the wild. Basically not only do they turn feral but their physical appareance changes to that of a wild hog. Wish I coud remember which channel it was on.
confused.gif

Jun 3, 2007 at 3:06 PM Post #6 of 12
I'm not sure what grounds they'd have to sue on. Sure it's a pet and I'm sure they loved it but it had apparently escaped and was fair game. I have to wonder if it got helped into the hunting area though, last I knew hogs couldn't fly over fences.

Jun 3, 2007 at 3:08 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to wonder if it got helped into the hunting area though, last I knew hogs couldn't fly over fences.

Unless, of course, this pig could actually fly, in which case we should be prepared for all sorts of bizarre stuff to start occurring.

Jun 3, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by barqy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the boy looks like he was photoshopped in?

No, just forced perspective. The boy is several feet behind the hog.

Jun 4, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to archosman's post, the pig was sold to the plantation that organized the hunt. It wasn't escaped or 'broke into' the hunting area.

Correct!...

Quote:

Phil Blissitt told The Anniston Star in a story Friday that he bought the 6-week-old pig in December 2004 as a Christmas gift for his wife, Rhonda, and that they sold it after deciding to get rid of all the pigs at their farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back