You find the oddest headphone videos online.
Apr 3, 2006 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. What's odder, the fact that a rapper can make a name for himself rapping about headphones, or seeing a guy in a parka snowblowing during a blizzard to test the noise attenuation and SQ of some cans?

You decide!
icon10.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 2:09 PM Post #2 of 7
i had to respond because this was a tragedy in the making...a thread started by the esteemed jahn with no responses????? from the creator of the king of all threads..curse you head-fi!

Apr 8, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #5 of 7
the girl in "Jaclyn with headphones" should be charged with IEM assult!

Apr 9, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #7 of 7
I laughed my butt off at that Chapelle skit back when it first aired. Part of it he's ripping on Eminem saying stupid crap before his track starts ("Where's my snare. I have no snare in my headphones. There ya go. Yeah. Yo. Yo." (adding another set of parethesis is sad but sadder is that I'm admitting that I pulled out the Eminem Show cd to be able to directly quote)). I was new to this thing of ours and thought it was hilarious on that level also.

And sadder even still is that I'm now listening to The Eminem Show, loudly. It's on Klipsch speakers though so I hope y'alls can forgive me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back