You all have corrupted me!
Mar 9, 2008 at 7:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Milner

500+ Head-Fier
So I am at a show tonight (young Dubliners) and I find my self wonder to the front....To try to tell what IEM's they were using....This is a sickness
frown.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #2 of 18
pssssh! that's not even a corruption.
Corruption is when you're thinking about selling your non-audio gadgets (laptop, desktop, your sister's laptop etc) to fund your purchase for a pair of L3000s
biggrin.gif

Happy listening!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:07 AM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you start planning how to rob a bank to fund your next purchase, It's probably time to go to audio rehab
biggrin.gif

do they make you listen to bose?

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:35 AM Post #8 of 18
come to think of it, we all probably need some kind of audio rehab. Maybe to put us back in the direction of the music first before sound quality so that well stop obsessing and spending so much time on this site
eek.gif
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:42 AM Post #9 of 18
i go through cycles hehehe but I obsess just as much about music. I got a heck of a lot of albums. you notice i call them albums.

that is pre cd term we used cuz I been collecting them since i was a kid.

I am more addicted to music then audio gear by a long shot hahahaha

Mar 9, 2008 at 9:06 AM Post #10 of 18
Curse you Head-Fi!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thats what happens when you spend a lot of time around here.

Mar 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM Post #11 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i go through cycles hehehe but I obsess just as much about music. I got a heck of a lot of albums. you notice i call them albums.

that is pre cd term we used cuz I been collecting them since i was a kid.

I am more addicted to music then audio gear by a long shot hahahaha

They don't call full albums albums anymore?

Mar 9, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #13 of 18
i call individual songs tunes or records, and albums albums. perhaps being a deejay for 33% of my life has a lot to do with that lol.

eric b

Mar 10, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #14 of 18
I think albums is a more correct term for the simple reason form factors will change but the compilation of a group of songs by a artist is a album.

we had lp's then 8 tracks, then cassettes and now cd's and it will eventually change but the album is a album
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back