Yixin Audio TP14 tube amp?
Jan 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dorkninja

New Head-Fier
Howdy.  Noob here.  This is my first post on here, so A) apologies in advance if it's improperly placed, and B) further apologies if it's wildly OT or just silly. OK, having completed my disclaimer... 
smily_headphones1.gif

Has anyone ever heard of/owned/used a Yixin Audio TP14 integrated tube amplifier? 

To wit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vacuum-Tube-Push-Pull-Amplifier-USB-CD-AUX-Sele-Amp-NEW-/250861758796?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item3a6886a94c

I kind of used to be an amateur (read: broke) audiophile many moons ago, and have been gradually sticking a toe back in the waters of late.  I want to get a tube amp that I can use for headphone amplification, but actually more so for driving external speakers (yes, they are efficient enough... I think).  Now, of course I fully appreciate that this is one of those "is red or blue a better color?" kind of questions that is purely subjective, but I'm hoping to get some basic high level feedback if any.

My thanks in advance...

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #2 of 3
don't have any experience with this amp-buttt have a yixin tube preamp that rocks! i have had several upper end pre amps and i have to say that this little gem is better than anything i have owned in the past! it is paired with a mitsubishi da10dc and the sound is really really good-they are driving a pair of o.a.s.i.s [organic audio sound integration systems] speakers with a polk audio sub-it is definetly sweeeet! check out the oasis speakers on facebook.

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #3 of 3
So Ninja did you ever take the plunge?  Same product still up on Ebay and like you I suspected it was too good to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back