XR-2 Loaner Program
Jul 25, 2005 at 2:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

I have been working on getting some top notch gear to loan out to Head-Fiers. I will have this coming week a Ray Samuels XR-2 phono stage for loan.

Also provided will be a pair of Cardas Neutral Reference interconnects and a Empowered Power cable so you will be able to plug your turntable in and have everything you need to go to the preamp

So here is the deal. You get the phono stage for 2 weeks at which time I will send you the next address to send it to. If there is no one to send it to then it must be returned to me. Request but not required - the courtesy of writing a short review - whether it is positive or negative. Just your take on the product. PLease do not PM me here - e-mail me at todd@toddthevinyljunkie.com or post in this thread with your address and your Head-Fi handle.

Your only expense will be to Fed Ex Express Saver the phono stage to the next user. You will e-mail me the tracking number so I can pass it on to the next recipient.

I am hoping this will allow everyone with a vinyl rig to hear this excellent phono stage . I will try to add more vinyl items for loan after we see how this goes. This is obviously expensive gear and I will expect it to be treated as such!

Todd

Jul 29, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #4 of 11
PsychoZX,

You need to be watching for the Fed Ex Man! The XR-2 was sent to you this afternoon and should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I forgot to include the promised cables so I have to send them on Monday. The will come via Priority Mail. There is room in the shipping box so you will only have to send 1 package to the next lucky listener. ENJOY!

Todd

Jul 30, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
PsychoZX,

You need to be watching for the Fed Ex Man! The XR-2 was sent to you this afternoon and should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I forgot to include the promised cables so I have to send them on Monday. The will come via Priority Mail. There is room in the shipping box so you will only have to send 1 package to the next lucky listener. ENJOY!

Todd

Thanks Todd! How long before I need to ship to the next person?

Jul 31, 2005 at 5:48 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
Thanks Todd! How long before I need to ship to the next person?

Nevermind I just re-read your original post.
tongue.gif

Aug 5, 2005 at 2:57 PM Post #8 of 11
I just got off the phone with Todd and he said that everyone who has emailed him their information has been put on the list for the XR-2. He said that with him packing up for the upcoming son jose meet he hasn't had time to respond to all of his emails. So if you have sent your info to Todd don't worry you have been put on the list and the XR-2 will make it to you after a while.

Aug 5, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #9 of 11
Hi Todd!

First, I'd like to say that this is quite a gracious move.

You have an email from me (Andrew). I forgot to mention my Headfi moniker in the email I sent out to you... so in case you didn't know.
smily_headphones1.gif

All the best,
Andrew

Aug 11, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #11 of 11
Cool deal Todd. If I didn't already own one of these, I'd be all over this.
OTOH, if you send me Cardas Neutral Reference cables in the mail, not only will my wife personally hunt you down and cut somthin' offa you but I'll deny ever having received them and refuse to pay a red cent.
CPW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back