Xindak AMP and DAC
Aug 11, 2008 at 2:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
Hey all,

I am pretty pleased to carry a few Xindak products. I was skeptical at first then I bought a DAC-5 and the MT-1 amp and was pretty blown away at what a bargain these are. I actually spend a good deal of money on samples from a lot of manufactures looking for good stuffs. Most stuff I am not impressed with, but these two are very sweet.

The MT-1 12/5 watts per channel, 6 tubes, 2 6F1 and 4 EL84s For sale here for $550 plus SH

MT-1 HERE

Read the full specs here

MT-1 info Lotus Audio Import

We have the ones with the brushed aluminum front plate. SPECIAL* If you buy one from us we will include a ALO RCA to RCA interconnect for free. *limited time only

mt1_2.jpg

xindak-amp1.jpg

Next is the Xindak DAC-05 - using a ECC88 tube for the output stage, or use the SS output - your option. I can vouch here these are amazing sounding. I have mine paired up with a Meridian GO8 CDP as a transport and am more than happy.

for sale here for for $675, email me if you have any questions and I will also give you a discount on cables should you pick on one of these.

Xindak 5

Read the full specs here

DAC-5 info Lotus Audio Import

dac5a.jpg

dac5c.jpg

dac10a.jpg

Thank you

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back