xenos OHA-RHP v.s little dot micro+ v.s go vibe v5
Aug 24, 2008 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

my.self

500+ Head-Fier
hi there, in comparison with those 3, which one do u guys think is better for hd595's. i listen to a lot of rap/hip-hop/R&B and all sorts of rock (soft/heavy/punk) and some metal. i never had an amp before so idk anything. but those 3 seemed to fit my price range and ppl say they work well with the 595's. if u didnt know, im looking for portability. and if anyone can show me a link or pictures of how ppl attach their mp3 player since that is where i listen to most of my music on the front of there amp. i do remember a long time ago me seeing this white strap-like thing made just for strapping mp3 players with amps, but im not sure. thank you!

btw, i was thinking about the little dot micro since it seems the most compact and easiest for on the go, but i really dont know which ones the best for 595's

Aug 24, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #2 of 3
Please be aware that the first and third amps are no longer made by the same company that originally did. So if you buy one used and it goes belly up you may have a harder time getting it fixed.

I have listened to all three and due to the repair issu I would go w/ the Little Dot which BTW sounds amazing and it sells for an excellent price. Good luck.

If you wer to ask for options I would suggest the Mini3 or the MiniBox-E+, both sell for under $200

Aug 24, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #3 of 3
ah i see, thank you. i was leaning toward the little dot micro+ a little bit more than the others anyways. but i will take a look at the other ones u suggested too. thank for ur help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back