Xbox one headset question
Oct 30, 2014 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mkeoughjr

New Head-Fier
This is for you "audiophiles" out there, i know next to nothing about this stuff so i'm hoping someone can help me. I play xbox one mainly call of duty and mainly just looking for better "directional awareness or soundstage" whichever is the right term. Right now i own astro a40's with the mixamp pro they seem nice to me but then again i don't know much about sound. My father has a pair of sennheiser 429's he's about to throw away because he just bought audeze LCD 2's or something. So my question is would the sennheiser 429's paired with astros mixamp pro be better than my a40's for call of duty directional awareness. Any insight would help a bunch thanks.

Oct 30, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #2 of 2
This is for you "audiophiles" out there, i know next to nothing about this stuff so i'm hoping someone can help me. I play xbox one mainly call of duty and mainly just looking for better "directional awareness or soundstage" whichever is the right term. Right now i own astro a40's with the mixamp pro they seem nice to me but then again i don't know much about sound. My father has a pair of sennheiser 429's he's about to throw away because he just bought audeze LCD 2's or something. So my question is would the sennheiser 429's paired with astros mixamp pro be better than my a40's for call of duty directional awareness. Any insight would help a bunch thanks.

Plug the Sennheiser HD429s into the mix-amp and see what your ears let you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back