X5: Display More Info Like Version Of Song, BPM, etc.?
Jun 30, 2014 at 12:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

RemixIt

New Head-Fier
I received my X5 only a few days ago and have been listening to songs like they've never been heard before...so thank-you FiiO! 

One feature I'd really like to see, is displaying of song versions, and maybe even the BPM if possible.

The way to do this would be to have another line of text below the song and enable this in the Play Settings menu for those who want it. The reason I'd love to have this option, is because I have thousands of songs which have different versions of each song (remixes, etc.) and having the name of the remix would be extra helpful when the X5 is capable of storing hundreds of gigabytes of songs.

Now, I'm sure an alternative will be suggested to simply add the remix version name to the song itself (i.e., Song Name (Remix Name)), but this can be a problem as it won't display properly in MP3 tagging as the "remix" name is a different field, dedicated to the remix name only. In addition, the remix name can be quite long so pairing this with a song that has also a long name...wouldn't be a good idea.

Any help or possibility appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back