Wyvern - Mini-Mini interconnect
Aug 2, 2006 at 2:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bender13

Head-Fier
This is just a short review of a custom made cable I had built from Wyvern Audio the other week. I wanted a cable that would have right angle interconnects, with the shortest and best cable in between. What Alex made was simply amazing. Short enough to connect my iMod to my Hornet w/o any extra lenght and enough flexibility to bend the cable 90 degrees. It's simply an amazingly well constructed cable that sounds absolutely amazing. While it may not have the scope of the AG-16, it does rival past cables like the Cable Pro Panorama, the RnB Audio Diamond mini reference, and Audio Line Out Cotton. Simply put, this cable is amazing and I adore the fact that my system is now essentially "flush." Until I can get the AG-16 in a "manageable" form, this cable will be my best friend.

Thanks Alex for making a great cable and in such a short period of time.

Bender13

Aug 2, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #2 of 3
I have been very pleased with my AG-8 mini to mini also, and Alex is a pleasure to deal with. He also made me a nice prototype 1/4 to 1/8 headphone adapter, which is very well built.

Aug 2, 2006 at 10:57 PM Post #3 of 3
My AG16, although a little tough to fit in a gigabag with an iPod is a really excellent IC - clear and transparent, to say the least.

Alex is really wonderful to do business with. He was really concerned with getting my order done before he left on along trip. Great customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back