www.32ohmAudio.com
Nov 3, 2009 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

I wanted to introduce the new 32 Ohm Audio website

[size=x-large]www.32ohmAudio.com[/size]

Its a work in progress but I think its a good start and will be expanding.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 3, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #2 of 8
Wow! Thats an amazing website. The new Joe Grado 225s are calling me. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I think its so professional looking, it invites me to buy.

Nov 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #3 of 8
Great looking website indeed.
smile.gif

Keep up the nice work...

Nov 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by kboe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! Thats an amazing website. The new Joe Grado 225s are calling me. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I think its so professional looking, it invites me to buy.

Joe Grado 225s?? I don't see that anywhere on the site. Link?

Nov 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #7 of 8
The store was friggin great Ken. Proud to have a dedicated headphone store in Portland. I think I might end up spending a lot more time on the east side of time after the official opening.
wink.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The store was friggin great Ken. Proud to have a dedicated headphone store in Portland. I think I might end up spending a lot more time on the east side of time after the official opening.
wink.gif

Sachu,

Great seeing you guys the other day. Yes be sure to come back December 11th is the little 32 Ohm Audio Partay..

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back