Wow, got a new macbook full body protector
Jul 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sulkoudai

500+ Head-Fier
guys, i got the new full body protector for my macbook pro (2011) from Stealth Guards for about 40 bucks and its awesome. 

i got the 

Select Coverage Full Body Maximum Coverage Select Finish Matte Finish Select Stealth Guards Version Ultra Clear Scratch Resistant     And i love the grip i get from the matte finish and being clear, there is no need for a case.   i recommend it to anyone who has a macbook, they also has it for a lot of other devices.   i know you can Google it but for people who cant be bothered: stealthguards.com

Jul 22, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #3 of 5
Nah, I don't notice much.

Even if it gets a bit hotter, the grip and the protection really makes up for it. I like to use gadgets without worrying you see...that's why i even got a screen protector.

I'm thinking of getting a keyboard skin for my MBP. But the only thing that's worrying me is that the speakers are under the keyboard and it might *** up the sound.

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Nah, I don't notice much.

Even if it gets a bit hotter, the grip and the protection really makes up for it. I like to use gadgets without worrying you see...that's why i even got a screen protector.

I'm thinking of getting a keyboard skin for my MBP. But the only thing that's worrying me is that the speakers are under the keyboard and it might ****** up the sound.

Don't forget the extra pair of gloves!
Just kidding... =)
Nice stuff BTW, I've read many nice reviews about it. I'm planning MacBook to replace my Dell D430 soon, so this protection will be very usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back