Wow, do I SUCK
May 15, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #32 of 36
I am pretty good at FPS with mouse and keyboard on my PC, but totally suck with a controller.  You should try some of the racing games.  The older ones are still great and you could pick them up cheap, titles such as Dirt 2, Grid, Need For Speed Shift, GT Legends.  All great games with hours of gameplay in them!

May 15, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #33 of 36
  I am pretty good at FPS with mouse and keyboard on my PC, but totally suck with a controller.  You should try some of the racing games.  The older ones are still great and you could pick them up cheap, titles such as Dirt 2, Grid, Need For Speed Shift, GT Legends.  All great games with hours of gameplay in them!

I'm glad you mentioned that...I haven't played a racing game in years, but they have always been among my favorites (scary to think how many hours I spent playing Pole Position at the arcade...). Thanks!

Jun 21, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #36 of 36

Also 20 and believe FPS should never be played without KB and Mouse

Similar time playing FPS games. Sad, isn't it. :)

I do strongly recommend the XIM. The latest one, XIM4, is coming out soon. You can just buy that plus a PS4 or Xbox One and no need to buy a gaming PC which needs upgrading all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back