Worrying about my purchase
Oct 14, 2007 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Sotiris

500+ Head-Fier
At 10/5/2007 i ordered from Head-direct the yuin pk2 earphones.I paid with Pay Pal.Unfortunately the address there was the one i was living when i was a student.I send them an email with my new address immediately.NO reply. I send email again.NOthing.Why that?I have started worrying about my order...Can someone from the company to at least responsible and give me details about my purchase?

Sotiris Dafnopoulos

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotiris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At 10/5/2007 i ordered from Head-direct the yuin pk2 earphones.I paid with Pay Pal.Unfortunately the address there was the one i was living when i was a student.I send them an email with my new address immediately.NO reply. I send email again.NOthing.Why that?I have started worrying about my order...Can someone from the company to at least responsible and give me details about my purchase?

Sotiris Dafnopoulos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotiris /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sotiris Dafnopoulos

Dear Sotiris,

Thank for your messege. Unfortunatly we did not receive any info about your new address. The only email about you in our record is the payment confirmation email from paypal. We believe that your email was automaticly blocked by google mail. Anyway, pls PM your new address then we will ship your order tomorrow.

Best,
Fang

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back