Woo Audio Model: HPS-R/HPS-T Shipment delayed
Feb 24, 2015 at 6:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

spykez

100+ Head-Fier
I "pre-ordered" a dual headphone stand about a month ago just because I know as soon as they get them in they'll be sold out almost instantly. I'm not in a hurry but out of curiosity I sent them an email to see what their time frame was looking like.

Hi Ryan,

There is a slight delay on the stands due to the strike at the ports in California.  We will fulfill each order in accordance to their position in the queue.  You will receive an email with FedEx tracking when your order departs our NY facility.

Thank you for your patience.  Please don’t hesitate to call or email anytime if you have questions or concerns with your Woo Audio product.  We’re here to help. :) 

~ Mike Liang

Just so those of you who are also waiting, they'll be delayed a bit.

Feb 26, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 3
@spykez  thank you for sharing with fellow Head-Fi members.  It sure seems like we can't make enough of these stands.  I guess it's a good problem to have.  
smile_phones.gif

How the fulfillment works is when your order is in our system, it will be placed in a queue.  We will dispatch every order in accordance to their position in the queue.   

Current lead time is end of March.  For those interested, we recommend to get your order in before the lead time falls any further. 
beerchug.gif

Feb 26, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #3 of 3
Oh wow O_O weather mess things up that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back