Wjat colour are Black Gate caps?
Dec 4, 2002 at 6:32 PM Post #4 of 15
The only ones I have physically seen are Black and Gold but I'm sure they do manufacture pink ones with yellow stripes
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2002 at 7:06 PM Post #5 of 15
That's like asking who is buried in Grant's Tomb.

Actually, some of the more unusual kinds are powder blue or red and gold like Cerafines, but most are big and black.

Dec 4, 2002 at 9:38 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by morsel
That's like asking who is buried in Grant's Tomb.

Actually, some of the more unusual kinds are powder blue or red and gold like Cerafines, but most are big and black.

Is that cary Grant? sorry but I haven't got a clue what "grant's tomb is" Is it an american thing??

Pinkie

Dec 4, 2002 at 9:45 PM Post #7 of 15
Just done a search and you are referring to General Grant?

I would assume he was inside the tomb as I would assume the majority of black gate capacitors were indeed "black" ?

Then again, maybe Winston Churchill smoked marlboro and drove around in a pink cadillac....... maybe he's inside Grant's tomb?

Does anyone know what colour purple haze is? I have a black and white TV and it looked grey on the film.

Is it really purple?

Pinkie (in real life I'm kinda white looking)

Dec 4, 2002 at 10:16 PM Post #8 of 15
PinkFloyd
Seem a bit hyper tonight dude..too much Sunny D ?
rolleyes.gif

Setmenu

Dec 4, 2002 at 11:05 PM Post #10 of 15
Me "Hyper" ?????

No way!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (dancing around his headphones) wooo000000000000000000000000000000 (run downstairs to let off some fireworks) wowwowwowowow (just did a penis size measurement)

Hyper????

what gave you that idea???

Chill out man!

Pinkie

Dec 5, 2002 at 9:16 AM Post #14 of 15
Thanks to everyone who replied - including PinkFloyd. (And no, Pinkie, don't feel that you have to reply saying that it was your pleasure or it was no problem or something. :wink:

Morsel - whilst in the USA a few years ago - I visited Grants Tomb. (Didn't find any whisky in there though :wink:

Anyway, I was asking cos I opened up my SA-1 and noticed that all the Black Gate caps were red. That's all. Maybe they should have been called RED Black Gates or something.

Thanks,
--Jatinder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back