Winter Meet 2014 Westerville ohio (north columbus)
Mar 22, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #77 of 86
Dream on. These babies will get head time with me before anyone else. I've waited a long time to upgrade my Mad Dogs. Now when it's time for the next meet, that's a different story. Everyone but Cory can have a listen.

This will displease him you know that right????

LMAO

Mar 22, 2014 at 2:31 AM Post #78 of 86
Since I know there were a few others that expressed some interest in my K712's, there's a pair selling on ebay right now that look to be in very good condition with a buy-it-now price of $200. 

Or, if anyone is interested in the K712's but doesn't want to go through ebay, I could part with mine for $300 - still trying to find the funds for some Audeze's for the next meet.

Mar 22, 2014 at 6:12 AM Post #79 of 86
  Since I know there were a few others that expressed some interest in my K712's, there's a pair selling on ebay right now that look to be in very good condition with a buy-it-now price of $200. 

Or, if anyone is interested in the K712's but doesn't want to go through ebay, I could part with mine for $300 - still trying to find the funds for some Audeze's for the next meet.

As much as I enjoy their sound, the cups feel awkward on my head after a short time of use. Besides, I have other new toys. Don't need to be buying any more cans for a long, long time.

Mar 22, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #80 of 86

As much as I enjoy their sound, the cups feel awkward on my head after a short time of use. Besides, I have other new toys. Don't need to be buying any more cans for a long, long time.

but you dont have an Audeze or Hifi man or a grado or a a a......

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #82 of 86
All I can muster is; well then fine, they'll never get plugged into the Mjolnir!

Besides, I'm pretty sure I don't want a reworked T50RP.

I've been eyeballing the LCD 2 all last week for some reason... huh.

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #83 of 86
  All I can muster is; well then fine, they'll never get plugged into the Mjolnir!

Well, if we can be a bad enough influence on him, Dan may have the LCD2 by the spring/summer meet. And you totally want to hear the Alpha Dogs on your Mjolnir, you know you do. We might be able to come to an agreement.

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #85 of 86
beerchug.gif

popcorn.gif

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #86 of 86

I've got the LCD 2s and I'm definitely coming to the next meet. Hopefully, I'll have the HE-560s too sometime in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back