Who here is a high school audiophile?
Mar 4, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #1,276 of 1,284
  Well, most of my plans are based around my girlfriend. She lives in Indiana and I currently live in Kansas. When I graduate high school I'm going to move to Ohio and attend either Miami of Ohio in Oxford or University of Cincinnati. Would prefer Oxford, but it's not as easy to get into. Wanting to major in business and marketing. Currently saving up money for tuition and a down payment on a house. Aiming for at least 10k saved by the time I graduate. Apartments are too expensive in the town I want to move to. Hope to get a house in West Chester Township. Nice area

Well, my plans have changed quite a bit. She is now my ex. Cheated on my a couple of times. Ended up breaking up when I found out that she was cheating on me on Christmas. I am with someone else now and we've been together for over two months and things are going great. We've exchanged promise rings. Going to be staying here in Kansas and move into an apartment together after high school. Still going into business and marketing, but will probably be attending our community college. It's considered one of the best

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #1,277 of 1,284

Well, most of my plans are based around my girlfriend. She lives in Indiana and I currently live in Kansas. When I graduate high school I'm going to move to Ohio and attend either Miami of Ohio in Oxford or University of Cincinnati. Would prefer Oxford, but it's not as easy to get into. Wanting to major in business and marketing. Currently saving up money for tuition and a down payment on a house. Aiming for at least 10k saved by the time I graduate. Apartments are too expensive in the town I want to move to. Hope to get a house in West Chester Township. Nice area

Well, my plans have changed quite a bit. She is now my ex. Cheated on my a couple of times. Ended up breaking up when I found out that she was cheating on me on Christmas. I am with someone else now and we've been together for over two months and things are going great. We've exchanged promise rings. Going to be staying here in Kansas and move into an apartment together after high school. Still going into business and marketing, but will probably be attending our community college. It's considered one of the best

Damn, that's tough. Hope you're doing great with your current relationship! Good luck with your future plans.

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #1,278 of 1,284
Last year of high school and here I am surrounded by cans...

Mar 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #1,279 of 1,284
Last year of high school and here I am surrounded by cans...

That was my plan as well
biggrin.gif

but my speakers amp I bought turned out to be the best
match I have ever tried with my Q701. (tried amps like audio GD master 9 and Leben)
and after that they became hard to beat, even headphoes like LCD2\3 ,HE560, oppo pm-1, HD700 and more
wasnt good enough to replace my 701.  Im amazed how good they sound every time i put them on.

Mar 24, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #1,281 of 1,284
Seems that I've pretty much gone away from full sized headphones. Been really enjoying IEMs. Mainly use my Xiaomi piston 3 with my Fiio E12 off my Ipod touch.Have the hybrid on the way now.Contacted gearbest to try and get a set of Xiaomi headphones to review

May 11, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #1,282 of 1,284

Users who are viewing this thread

Back