Which in-ear / headphone is suitable for day to day use?
Oct 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

musixlover13

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I am Hakoo Desai and I am new to this forum, and I have Sennheiser MX-375 earphones. They really good for sound quality but not suitable for active life style and while sleeping.

I am looking such earphones/headphones, where I can use them for active lifestyle as well as while sleeping time. I have looked many earphones ranging from $15 - $250, but not getting any idea. I need really help for this one,

Thanks, 
Hakoo Desai.

Oct 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 5
A good all-rounder would be the SE215. They're sturdy, of good value, and will definitely stand up to the rigours of an active lifestyle. Only downside to them would probably be that the detachable cables are prone to insensitivity once a good amount of moisture gets in between the piece and the connector. But if you're only using them for an occasional run or a quick trip to the gym, I don't see any other issues. Good luck choosing!

Oct 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #3 of 5
  A good all-rounder would be the SE215. They're sturdy, of good value, and will definitely stand up to the rigours of an active lifestyle. Only downside to them would probably be that the detachable cables are prone to insensitivity once a good amount of moisture gets in between the piece and the connector. But if you're only using them for an occasional run or a quick trip to the gym, I don't see any other issues. Good luck choosing!

I have heard people complain about a bunch of problems with the SE215. I'd never recommend it.

I personally would recommend the MEElectronics S6 (or M6). Good build quality and ability for an active life. Not to mention, sound is great for the price too. 

Oct 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 5

I have heard people complain about a bunch of problems with the SE215. I'd never recommend it.

I personally would recommend the MEElectronics S6 (or M6). Good build quality and ability for an active life. Not to mention, sound is great for the price too. 

Like I said, perhaps the only real issue would be the fact that moisture gets in-between the connectors, causing the connection to lose its sensitivity. Other than that, I did not experience any imbalances or sound quality degradation over the time that I had them. Problems arise with every product. It depends on how you use it, and how many people have the product. The more people own a particular product, the more you will hear about its complaints. And from what I know, the SE215 seems to be an often recommended product.

Oct 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #5 of 5
I have had no reliability problems with my SE215. I don't use them very often anymore - but not because they don't work - I just didn't like the memory wire and the sound signature is a bit too dark & heavy for me. IMHO the SE215 sounds better than the Mee M6, but the M6 is MUCH cheaper - and does sound good for such a low-cost IEM. Both are comfortable once you find tips you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back