Where do you get Cowon players fixed?
Jun 27, 2023 at 7:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nacmy

100+ Head-Fier
As you probably know they've gone out of business and I couldn't get my seller to get parts from them to fix my Cowon Plenue L. Does anyone know if Cowon can still fix this product and where would you send it to? Slippery thing slipped out of my hand while I was smoking and it's barely half a year old....

Jun 28, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #2 of 4
As you probably know they've gone out of business and I couldn't get my seller to get parts from them to fix my Cowon Plenue L. Does anyone know if Cowon can still fix this product and where would you send it to? Slippery thing slipped out of my hand while I was smoking and it's barely half a year old....

I know npaudio in the UK fix daps including cowons but I suppose it depends what the issue is and parts availablity.

Jun 28, 2023 at 7:24 PM Post #4 of 4
The one reason I stayed away from the Cowon DAPs. They were beautifully designed in their hay day but their popularity declined rapidly. Good luck my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back