whats the right IEM for me?
Dec 4, 2008 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

C.J.

New Head-Fier
I really want an IEM that provides very close audio quality as well as bass that my current large gaming headphones provide(Plantronics). I love this headphone cause not only does it provide clear audio quality but the bass in it amazing. Its like a deep, and surround sound kind of feeling. I only have $100..are there any earphones that can provide with me this kind of sound?

Dec 5, 2008 at 9:42 AM Post #3 of 3
Lol. I got my Super.fi 5 EB's for 89 bucks two days ago but I suppose buying from an individual doesn't really count. If you are willing to consider that route, look on craigslist in your area. There are some good deals on there once in a while.

Anyways, getting what you're looking for out of IEM's in your price range is fairly difficult if you're looking to buy new from what I've noticed. If you bump up a little bit you can pick up a pair of Shure EC4's on Amazon for about 160 bucks and you can get EC3's for 95 bucks the last time I checked on Amazon. I hear the EC3's are lacking in bass from some people though so take a poke around on your own as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back