What would do with $42,000,000.????
Aug 15, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #76 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken_loo
it certainly wasn't me.. i didn't even match 1 number
blink.gif

Maybe but you.....#6/%(D"«&^) Ontarians....the $42,000,000 has been split in 4....with only one winner in Québec (In fact in my city...
blink.gif
) and 3 in Ontario.....
eek.gif
frown.gif
wink.gif

Amicalement

Aug 15, 2006 at 3:22 AM Post #77 of 88
too bad im not old enough for lotery tix

1) move 2 california (from nj)

2) get my liscense (im almost 16 so i can get one there)

3) buy a mclaren f1

4) buy a house/place for me and my family to live

5)buy the biggest loudest and most badass stereo known to man

6) new computer

7) indoor basketball court

8) skisnowboard house

9) buy all the music i listen to (this way the artists get money and i have cds to rip into wav instead of crappy vbr mp3)

10) fly about 100 kids from my town to california and have the biggest party ever while my parents take a vacation to hawaii. the party will last 10 days. my badass stereo will be playing the entire time leaving everyone permantly hung-over and having severyly damaged hearing.

11) same as step 10

12) same as step 10

13) same as step 10

(get the point?) i might invent a pill that prevents hangovers.

Aug 15, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #81 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
The Dallas Cowboys?

biggrin.gif

Something far more valuable (and less tangible) than that. And no, I'm not saying what it is.

Aug 15, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #82 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamaman
Something far more valuable (and less tangible) than that. And no, I'm not saying what it is.

Ahhhhhh I see. As for me, I would open up a really swank Adult bookstore with a-lot of brass and marble floors. "Virometal's Swank Adult Books" would be the name. It would be located next to Macy's, right across from Starbucks. I just need to work out the zoning.

Aug 15, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #83 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
Maybe but you.....#6/%(D"«&^) Ontarians....the $42,000,000 has been split in 4....with only one winner in Québec (In fact in my city...
blink.gif
) and 3 in Ontario.....
eek.gif
frown.gif
wink.gif

Amicalement

haha hey now be nice
smily_headphones1.gif

I actually work in Gatineau, so technically I bought it in Québec
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2006 at 4:06 AM Post #84 of 88
I'd squander it worse than when a child star reaches it's teens.

Aug 15, 2006 at 8:23 AM Post #85 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseD13
5)buy the biggest loudest and most badass stereo known to man

Hmm...this system looks good!
http://www.halcro.com/showpic.asp?pi...ishow002%2Ejpg

My dream stereo would be:

Wilson Audio Alexandria-X2
Biamped with 4 Halcro dm88 monoblocks
Halcro dm10 preamp
Esoteric P-01/D-01
+ some sort of fancy power conditioning.

I'm not even sure this set-up is possible!

May 14, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #86 of 88
If I had that much money, my life would not change much. I would still live in the same place I’m living because i live in the woods and it’s great for playing loud music.

I would definitely travel more. By that I mean I would travel to obscure cities that nobody has heard of. I’ve done that before and it’s so much fun.

For audiophile stuff, I would buy some rare first pressing vinyl records since I love old music from the 50s-70s.

No fancy cars and other fancy stuff for the most part. Happiness is best when life is simple and less cluttered.

May 14, 2020 at 11:56 PM Post #88 of 88
too old for pipe dreams, but I figured I would chime in anyways,

I would pay off all of my dads, brothers and my wife and I, all of our debts.

I would fix up my dads house to make his final days more comfortable, he already lost mom, and with his advanced pagets disease, he is constantly in pain, would make his house more easy to get around.

I would buy myself a decent sized workshop and some new tools, just so I could tinker around without bothering my wife too much.

Then I think just to be able to spread the good fortune, I think I would go around doing small favors. It seems like all my life I've been too poor or just surviving to treat friends, co workers, and random people as well as I would have liked, be nice to give my boss a nice watch, help my supervisor pay the down payment on her first house, give the random homeless person a decent jacket. With that much money, I could give out a jacket a day (and accidentally leave a twenty in the pocket) and still have enough to buy the occasional cd or treat the wife to a dinner out.

But, better to live the life you have than spend everyday dreaming of the life you don't. Enjoy everyday you have with people, loved ones, and family, you only get one lifetime, make the best of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back