What iem would you choose following these guidelines? SUB700€
Jan 12, 2024 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Enther

Head-Fier
Hello.

I'm looking for an iem that will last me for years. That's why I want to invest the right amount of money but, above all, find a product that meets my needs.

I'm not crazy about a specific tonality. I usually adapt to any sound signature although I DO NOT want excessive sibilance and I DO want the iem to be able to provide sub-bass information if the musical track requires it.

As for the technical department, I am quite picky. I like that it sounds very clean and, above all, that the sound sounds big (soundstage) and somewhat distant to be able to appreciate the layers (layering).Because? because 70% of my library is classical music and movie soundtracks.

What iem do you recommend? I don't want to give clues so as not to influence them but I obviously already have several on my radar.

thank you.

Jan 12, 2024 at 8:06 PM Post #2 of 2
The Seeaudio Yume II has the widest and deepest soundstage I've heard. No shoutyness or sibilance. The mild V shape just needed a 2db boost at 600hz for male vocals, but any music player can handle it.
You can boost the soundstage of anything with Dunu S&S tips if you boost the tiny mid range volume from the longer tip size. They're smooth coating is better for sound than rubber or silicone to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back