What do you think of your Buggtussels?
Nov 4, 2004 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Aman

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey Todd!

I am a first time customer and am interested in purchasing your Buggtussel Mirac speakers that you have listed for $700 on your website.

I listen to mainly classic rock and was wondering if these speakers would pair well with my setup, which happens to be with an Adcom GFA-5400 power amplifier going straight to my PC's soundcard, a M-Audio Audiophile 24/96

What I look for in music is a nice smooth midrange and some somewhat bright highs.

I hate asking you to review your own products, but there are no other reviews i can find after extensive research on the internet, so I thought you would be a great resource.

I will take your word for whatever you say, so if it sounds like something I could benefit from, I will jump right to purchasing it.

I also posted on the Head Fi boards so that somebody with the same question may be able to get it answered.

Thanks in advance Todd! I love your site!
Andrew

Nov 9, 2004 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 5
I find the Vinyl-Zyme excellent. If the speakers are of comparable quality, they must be very good.

Nov 10, 2004 at 12:40 AM Post #4 of 5
I found all of the Buggtussel speakers to be good at their price points. Unfortunately they are currently unavailable. Buggtussel is NOT out of business but they lost their manufacturing facility and are looking at getting a new place to build their speakers.
The Vinyl Zyme will still be available... thank goodness!

Todd

Nov 10, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Buggtussel is NOT out of business but they lost their manufacturing facility and are looking at getting a new place to build their speakers.
The Vinyl Zyme will still be available... thank goodness!

Todd

...and that is what is really important.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back