What do you reach for when you demo your gear?
Dec 9, 2017 at 8:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

LasherV

New Head-Fier
The title says it all really. Please list Artist, Album, Song, and what you love about it.

For me, I always test and demo new gear with a Mix CD called "A 20 bit taste of DMP. It has different artist but the recordings and mixing work make for just stunning sonics.

Hope this thread turns into a great way to share the music we all love. Everyones "Best of the Best" list so to speak. After all, in the end, the gear is just the ends to the means. It's really all about the Music!

Oct 28, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #2 of 2
This is a good one to hear how clean the skin sounds on the darbuka. The other elements is not that "emphasized" even though its a great band.

This track has a great soundstage/depth also.

This is just to hear how hard it slams....not to forget all beautiful phrases and small fast plays. its great

This one is for how well all elements comes through. I get goosebumps everytime. This is an wow experience on great speakers.

Gramatik is just because that man knows how to get the best out of cheap speakers. Its like the speakers gets an makeover everytime I listen to his tracks. Anomolie makes great music he does a really great job on this track.

This track needs a good control to be enjoyed. I think my TT2 makes it.

This one is only for the bass when Nate Dogg(R.I.P) hits the chorus. How well it surrounds the room.

And this is for how well Stephen Marleys vocal gets through. The sweet distortion. The vibe is also a priority on this.

I just love the live ambience of the one

I have alot more I listen to, I just need to find the list, I once saved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back