What are your GO to songs.
Oct 2, 2020 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
Pretty much says it. Maybe a nice explanation why it is a reference or go to song for you.

I am still making a list for myself.

Dave Matthews band - let you down, I just like crispness of all the instruments in this song.

Ani Defranco - Fire door, Her Voice is pretty and I like to hear it through the whole song.

Fouls - My number, Super Upbeat and can be very busy in the middle of the song some headphones can not keep up with it.

Vivaldi - Concerto no 2 in G minor Summer - III Presto. Tempo Impetuoso d'Estate, Again this is a hard song to reproduce for some headphones, but when it is done man is it beautiful.

Pachelbel - Canon in D, Just a bloody song I have heard a lot, but I am still looking for a great recording on CD (if you know one please suggest it).

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 3
I used to play bass in a band, and we recorded a few albums. I usually will use those as almost a 'reference' because for one, I was in the band, and two, I was in the studio when everything was being recorded and mixed and all that, so I know what the mixes sounded like at the studio on the monitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back