westone 3's
Dec 4, 2008 at 4:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
hey guys I need some opinions and comments to help me out here. I have triple fi 10's and I have been intreagued by the fact the westone 3's are getting such amazing reviews on their sq and I would most likely get custom tips to make them uber comfortable. I also know you can get cash back somehow so if anyone could help me out a tad it would be much apprieciated.

Dec 4, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #2 of 9
It's been explained a few times in the impressions thread, but has long been buried by many posts. Another poster pm'd me the same question as you a few days ago so I'll just copy and paste my response for you.

"Ok I assume you have your live, ebay, and paypal accounts set up already. First thing is log into live and do a live search for something that you'll know will be on ebay, for example "ps3". under the results you should see ebay show up in the first 3 results with 20% cashback. click on that link and you should be on an ebay page and in teh top of it you shoudl see a microsoft cashback logo, now you can search for westone 3's and buy it now from earphone solutions (easygiftsolutions) or freq city (zolton2). Just make sure you still see that cashback logo at the top of your page as you are checking out and pay with paypal. At the end of your transaction, ebay will tell you that you qualify for live cashback and click the link that it gives you to confirm it on live."

Hope that clears things up for you
smile_phones.gif

edit: forgot to change the cashback %. its currently at 20%

Dec 4, 2008 at 4:55 AM Post #5 of 9
ok and if I want to get custom tips how does that work? I go to the westone dealer and they make them there? Or do the ship them to westone and then they ship em back to me?

Dec 4, 2008 at 5:11 AM Post #7 of 9
the instant cashback is random. some people get it, some dont
frown.gif
consider yourself very lucky that you got instant, no need to wait for your money to come.

Dec 4, 2008 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 9
how long did it take to see it pending I bought it and absolutely did everything then ebay said I have 79.80 in cashback and I signed in to my recently set up live.com account and it has not showed anything yet

edit: nvm got it showing be wary I didn't see it until I flipped from safari to firefox so if you do it on safari make sure it shows up before you get out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back