Warning about possible compromise to innerfidelity.com
Mar 12, 2018 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CardinalBlood

Head-Fier
This is not to take make assertions of wrongdoing -- I visit the site often, but innerfidelity.com (104.27.146.251) has been identified by Forcepoint Threatseeker and Quttera as "compromised." What this means is that someone has hacked into the website and inserted malicious code. In this case, Forcepoint and Quttera identified at least 53 compromised links embedded within the web site.

however, virustotal.com only reports 2 of 67 scanning entities detecting problems. this means this is either a false positive (and safe), or the compromise is so new that only two groups have identified it. (Forcepoint identifies innerfidelity.com to be compromised and Quttera reports www.innerfidelity.com to be compromised.)

Please be careful when visiting this site.

Mar 14, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #4 of 4
BTW, check out any site on https://virustotal.com. it is free and gives the findings of up to 70 white hat groups, organizations, and services.

I've dealt with to many compromised sites and had to clean up to many messes.

(Just in case disclaimer:. I have no formal or informal arrangement with totality's.com or any of is participating entities. I neither represent totalvirus.com or any of is constituent organizations. Nor do I receive recognition or any form of compensation from them. I have yelled at representatives of several of these organizations for, in my opinion, poorly written, overly resource intensive tools which they all do either to consumers or business. I have even been banned by one organization (I will not name which) for verbal abuse of their representatives -- an accomplishment for which I should not feel proud.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back