Wallet - Fi
Jul 3, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #61 of 64
Try checking some good wallet here at http://www.travelgearlab.com/best-front-pocket-wallet/ I recomment the Access Denied RFID. Its Great, IF you're a minimalist, love this wallet. It's trim and fits my front pocket just fine. At first I was a little concerned because it didn't have a clip for bills, but the center pocket holds bills just fine. And a clip would added unwanted bulk. The leather and stitching look fine to me. Obviously, I wasn't expecting to get some expensive leather, and I sure didn't want to pay 5-10 times the price of this one. If it doesn't "last a lifetime" I think another $15 down the road is certainly doable. It IS amazing how few cards you really need on a day-to-day basis!

Jul 20, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #62 of 64
I have a Chelsea Slim Card sleeve wallet

In my Slimmy are:
  1. 5 U.S. currency notes
  2. subway farecard
  3. Driver's license
  4. NRA Range Card
  5. NRA membership card
  6. Medical insurance card
  7. Dental insurance card
  8. concealed carry permit
  9. 5 credit cards
  10. Grocery store "club card"
  11. Library card
  12. RFID building access card

With all that, it's just about as thick as an iPhone with a bumper case. I have other slim wallets too like MEKU, AlpineSwiss and Dash Co. (See them here: http://www.testfacts.com/12-best-thin-wallets/)

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #63 of 64
I have the Crumpler "Deep Trust" Wallet. 
I know its huge, but I don't carry it in my trouser pockets, I usually carry a man-purse aka Messenger Bag with all my thing in it, but my Phone, that is in my leg pocket.

I would love to use one of those minimalist wallets, but 99% of them are tailor made for the US, not for EU money. Also there is never a solution for coins, which the EU is still using a lot.
I cannot wait for the time when I don't need a wallet at all, only a card holder for my ID card and drivers license. I like to pay with my phone, no cash at all, that is my dream!
For that to happen Apple and Google need to expand their payment systems beyond US and UK, I hate it that the rest of the world cannot have nice things. :/

Dec 18, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #64 of 64
I'll have to post a picture of my LV sometime. Held up well over the last half a decade. Barely even falling apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back