VSPS; Updates on Other Projects
Dec 29, 2007 at 6:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

joneeboi

Headphoneus Supremus
Cheemo,

I just finished building an RJM Audio Very Simple Phono Stage (VSPS). That was a very successful build. Also, with the help of the DIY forum members, I finished my PIMETA. Currently, I have only the Mini^3s to finish up, while everything needs to be cased. I'm still burning in the Black Gates in my new diyMod 4G click wheel, and my MHM's BGs haven't fully burned in yet either. Right now, my diyMod 4G is feeding the Mini^3 into the Jonathan Grado SR60s, none of which I have finished modding. I intend to hit up Martech Marketing soon about the beyer headbands that are impossible to source. Recabling will come down the line, and perhaps a woodifying if I can find someone who can pull it off. The Mini^3 parts from amb haven't come yet, so I'm still waiting to fit in the battery to start portify my rig. What fun this break has been so far. Now I just need to work to pay it all off.

Right now, the PIMETA and VSPS need cases, and I have to get supplies to finish off my diyMod's LOD. I still have to roll some other caps in the MHM, and I'm ordering some BG NX bypass caps to see how bypassing works with the other BGs. The PIMETA is the apple of my eye at the moment since I haven't gotten it to work for so long. I have four 220uF caps on the power rails, but I want to swap in some 470uFs I have in my failed PIMETA. I think I've updated as much as I need to. As usual, stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back