vinyl selection
Apr 7, 2004 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tk_suki

100+ Head-Fier
Todd for a vinyl junkie, you sell more HW than vinyl on your website?

Though you hint at carrying some of the quality labels.

"High Quality Vinyl from MFSL, Nautilus, Classic Records and others!"

Are you hoarding all that good vinyl for yourself? Or is there a way to order thru you a larger selection?

While I like the treasure hunts finding spending the premium amt on good pressings for some of my favs that are not so easy to find is money well spent.

Just trying to give ya a chance at some more of my money and perhaps others. Coz more you sell the better deals we get!

Kind of a longshot but anyway to get a discount by doing group buys on vinyl? I am not going to champion, but if others want to instigate would be happy to benefit. Kind of doubt it but never know til ya ask.

Apr 7, 2004 at 6:10 PM Post #2 of 2
I have some vinyl here that is not on the site. It is tough competing with the big vinyl dealers out there and right now I am concentrating more on the hardware. I can't seem to part with enough of what I buy to make it profitable. I sell most of the vinyl that I have to the locals here in Montana and not much goes out in the mail. If there is something from Classic Records, MoFi or Cisco you want I can get it for you if I don't already have it here. I hope the next year will allow me to grow the vinyl I have for sale as well as my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back