[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 26, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #4,096 of 7,442
  Thanks , but I can't take credit for something that is decided by our community. 

as u can see, I made a poll on the 8th and more than 75% of ours fans wanna them to be red and blue.

so it is.

Cheers

Lee

I missed that poll. Fortunately everyone got it right!

May 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #4,097 of 7,442

Thanks , but I can't take credit for something that is decided by our community. 

as u can see, I made a poll on the 8th and more than 75% of ours fans wanna them to be red and blue.

so it is.

Cheers

Lee

I missed that poll. Fortunately everyone got it right!

yes, they did

I was leaning towards two color~but not red and blue.

maybe i will add them eventually.

Cheers

Lee

May 26, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #4,100 of 7,442
Nah, you should take credit for listening to the community! 

I scrolled down to the poll (I hate navigating on FB, actually I only use FB these days to keep up with your news) and it turns out I voted ::drumroll:: red and blue.
beerchug.gif

May 26, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #4,106 of 7,442
  What's the point of having these Ohm adapters?

There's been much discussion does it make difference to sound or not so I don't comment in that area, but I think they are useful when you have low impedance phones and digital volume control and you feel like there's no enough subtle steps to get preferred volume. Ohm adapter increases load for amplifier and volume control gets better as you have to turn more volume and thus you get more steps in digital control. On cheap potentiometer volume controls there's sometimes imbalance on low volumes and ohm adapter let's you get past to that area as you need to increase volume. On low impedance earphones like 16ohm there's usually little hiss formed by source and as ohm adapter increases load of your earphone, it also removes hiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back