Vann's is giving away iTunes gift cards ($15, $25, $50) with each headphone purchase!
Aug 18, 2011 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ranjanis

New Head-Fier
 ​
Making a headphone purchase in the near future?  If you're considering brands like Denon, Skullcandy, Klipsch, Monster Cable - you may want to take a look at Vann's selection to reap the benefits of this deal. Check out their online store.​
 ​
Vann's is happy to offer this deal to Head-Fiers as they focus on expanding their online selection of headphones. Check out which headphones they named as the Top 10 for 2011 on their blog:  http://blog.vanns.com/
 ​
 ​
 ​

Aug 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 4
The beats are ranked as #3? They are pretty overpriced IMO and I'm sure you can get something better for the same money. Good thing that they are expanding their range and supporting head fi though 
atsmile.gif

Aug 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 4
beats are stupid
biggrin.gif

but on a serious note, i might have to take advantage of this. if only you could buy lossless songs from itunes 

Aug 27, 2011 at 1:02 PM Post #4 of 4
yeah, i wish they sold lossless, then they would be awesome, i wouldn't mind paying a few cents more for them either...

anyways i still use itunes to download hard-to-find songs i can't get in lossless/good quality mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back