Vancouver members?
Jan 19, 2005 at 8:58 AM Post #16 of 28
Ok,

So far Enricht, HVK, Natsuiro, his friend, and myself confirmed.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm looking at Saturday at 11:00a. I'm not complete decided on that time however.

Jan 19, 2005 at 4:29 PM Post #18 of 28
The morning works for me. 11 is good.

Jan 19, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enricht
Hi HVK. Add me to your msn : )

same name.

-enricht

I'll add you on tonight. Cheers.

Jan 20, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #21 of 28
Jan. 29 would be good for me. Just checked with the Missus and she's good to do her own thing Saturday afternoon. Count me in as soon as the day and time are confirmed.
I'll bring 4 sets of cans and a maxed-out PPA.

Jan 24, 2005 at 6:50 AM Post #23 of 28
Hey all, i'm a headphone noob, but I still want to join in on the fun... i live in the dunbar area... i'll be dragging my gf along for the fun cuz she's up from seattle for a few days. I'll be bringing my senn 600's (which are in seattle with my modded emu 0404 from zemo). I'm looking forward to auditioning all sorts of amps with my new albeit un-burned-in cans and meeting all the local head-fi'ers. Also, just curious what kind of sources you guys are using cuz i'd love to bring a dvd of my favourite mp3's if we have a computer with good soundcard available to hear what my fave bands are REALLY supposed to sound like (i know, mp3 is lossy but it's also *coughfreecough*). Anyways, look forward to meeting everyone this saturday
600smile.gif

Jan 24, 2005 at 7:21 AM Post #24 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enricht
Hello twigs, do you have any more of the EX71 Medium tips? or perhaps small you dont use? I'd love to buy them off of you, and try the E2 Mod : )

I think I do have some smalls I don't use. Unfortunately I am pretty busy on the weekends for the next couple of weeks, but I might be able to mail u some of the tips.

Jan 24, 2005 at 8:40 AM Post #25 of 28
Hey guys. I have received many PMs from newer members verifying that they're welcomed to attend. My response is: of course, absolutely! Bring whatever gear, music, and such you have. Most importantly bring yourself (and some beer; corona, rickerd's red, stella artois if you're so inclined!
biggrin.gif
). I do manufacture amplifiers, and I would like your impressions as well.

If you intend on coming, simply stated "I'm in", and the amount of people you'll be bringing. i.e. "I'm in, 1"

Cheers!

Trevor

Jan 25, 2005 at 10:56 PM Post #27 of 28
I'm in, 2
600smile.gif

Apr 30, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #28 of 28
Hey, any Vancouver members willing to lend/temporary trade with a fellower head-fier? Looking for Beyerdynamic T90's or Amiron homes and also looking for Shure SRH1440 and 1840. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back