Vancouver BC Meet: Planning thread
Apr 21, 2005 at 8:10 AM Post #31 of 43
if i can make it, ill be carpoolin with brian aka skelter .... ill be bringing ppav2 with dynobias2 buffer, phils latest creation, and Tri-Mono - Headcode.... if its finished on time.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 8:21 AM Post #32 of 43
EXCELLENT! I want to hear amps! more amps! tubes anyone?

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:23 AM Post #33 of 43
I *might* be able to make it. I gotta find out how much it will cost to get a copy of my birth certificate (thats all thats required to enter and leave canadia, right?
tongue.gif
).

Ill drag a friend along as well, he doesnt have much for equipment (brokeass) but hes into headphones and stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

If I go ill bring:

Maxed out Singlepower MPX3 with a small collection of NOS (and the crappy EH) tubes.
HD650 /w zu cable
Monster HTS3600 power conditioner
My computer (with an EMU1212m)
Various cables
My Bass chair
biggrin.gif

Also possibly a set of paradigm atoms with a T-amp. (for the xbox projector
biggrin.gif
)

Apr 21, 2005 at 8:57 PM Post #35 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by phobus
I can probably make it too. I can bring: m3, ppav2, dynalo. Also ms2, and sa5000 headphones.

I hope you can make it as I really want to hear both the m3 and sa5k's!

Anyways the gear I think i'll be able to bring is the AKG K501s, sennheiser 650s, porta corda mk II, Moddifed Toshiba 4960 (maybe), and a Custom Peter McAilister Tube amp (maybe.. it's in the mail and may or may not be for sale if anyone wants to buy it at the meet=) )

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #37 of 43
Anybody have access to a K1000 they could bring? Inquiring minds want to know.

If not, I'm hearing that Todd has graciously offered to send a pair along for the meet.

Apr 22, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #39 of 43
That's pretty cool... I've always wanted to hear those. Are you bringing them along then Natsuiro?

May 12, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #42 of 43
I'd love to! See you there.

May 13, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #43 of 43
Regrettably, it's looking likely that I won't be able to make it. My car is currently out of commission and I can't seem to locate my birth certificate (which I'd need in order to get back home), so that seems to be that.

Have fun without me, and I'll try to see you at the next Seattle meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back