Used Gear
Aug 21, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #3 of 14
It's so good nobody returns stuff
wink.gif

Aug 22, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there, or was there ever, any products in the Used Gear section?

I keep checking everyday to see if they ever add anything!

Hi,

Sorry about that. Yeah I have a few things I want to get up in the used section but I cant seem to find the time to get them photographed and up. Sorry about that.

I do hope to use this section soon.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 22, 2007 at 9:56 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Sorry about that. Yeah I have a few things I want to get up in the used section but I cant seem to find the time to get them photographed and up. Sorry about that.

I do hope to use this section soon.

Ken

omg im so excited, ill keep looking, you will let us know when u do wont u?

Aug 23, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclejr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's something up on the used page
smily_headphones1.gif

Ken, isn't it nice to have your own website so you don't have to deal with no stinkin' eBay?

Ill say! I can remember when Ebay use to be a good deal, now its rip off with all the fees for this and that. I really dont have much to put on the used section but I am working on it.

I was thinking of doing a Audio gear consignment area on the page so people could sell their gear.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 27, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Ill say! I can remember when Ebay use to be a good deal, now its rip off with all the fees for this and that. I really dont have much to put on the used section but I am working on it.

I was thinking of doing a Audio gear consignment area on the page so people could sell their gear.

Ken

That's an interesting idea. You mean people would have to send you their stuff, you value it and agree on a selling price, then sit back and wait for a buyer?

I like that idea, it would mean people can sell with no hassle and buy with no fear.

Aug 27, 2007 at 9:09 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Ken

I'd make it my homepage,
wink.gif

Jan 24, 2008 at 10:02 AM Post #12 of 14
Hi there

I keep hoping that one day I will find some interesting one offs etc in the used section...

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Copperjacket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi there

I keep hoping that one day I will find some interesting one offs etc in the used section...

Sorry... I have stuff but sadly can not find the time to get the photos taken and get stuff up there. I will try and make a better effort.

Ken

Jan 25, 2008 at 9:42 AM Post #14 of 14
No worries Ken and thanks for replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back