USB C headphone amp/dac > Cayin RU7
Mar 6, 2024 at 10:09 PM Post #5 of 7
The Topping G5 is a huge improvement, I've had them several times and performance and power beats many desktop models. 120 SINAD means it's completely transparent, with FLAC files the only tuning you'll hear will be your headphones and any EQ settings. Battery life is 6 hours on medium gain, and takes 4.25 hours to charge fully with a fast charger. It's heavy, but the best performance you could ask for. More of a laptop companion if you ask me after having them. The Tanchjim Space is the best performing USB dongle I've seen, likely won't do better if you go by measurements like Amir did at audiosciencereview on it.

Mar 7, 2024 at 1:19 PM Post #7 of 7
The Topping G5 is a huge improvement, I've had them several times and performance and power beats many desktop models. 120 SINAD means it's completely transparent, with FLAC files the only tuning you'll hear will be your headphones and any EQ settings. Battery life is 6 hours on medium gain, and takes 4.25 hours to charge fully with a fast charger. It's heavy, but the best performance you could ask for. More of a laptop companion if you ask me after having them. The Tanchjim Space is the best performing USB dongle I've seen, likely won't do better if you go by measurements like Amir did at audiosciencereview on it.

I'm going to AUDIO46 today to try the TOPPING G5, the IBASSO DC-Elite, and the FIIO Q7. 🫰🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back