Ultrasones in South Florida
Jan 2, 2009 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

les_garten

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello,
Does anybody know where I can here the Upper tier Ultrasones in South Florida? I live in the West Palm Area and am Interested in 750's 900's and Ed 9's amongst others!

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why don't you host a mini-meet. That way some of us could bring gear so that we all can enjoy.

That sounds like a blast! Just can't do it now because my house is for sale and I am pretty much packed up Definitely something for the future though. Thanx for the idea. How about those 780's you are selling? How would you rate those, keeping in mind you are trying to sell them :wink:

Jan 5, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #4 of 11
laugh @ miguel ....he is always ready for a Meet......

Im down to if you want...i think Tyrion (mike) was talking about a meet in Feb or March for Team FLorida

Jan 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
laugh @ miguel ....he is always ready for a Meet......

Im down to if you want...i think Tyrion (mike) was talking about a meet in Feb or March for Team FLorida

Hello HL,
I received a useless email from Ultrasone where I can buy without possibility of demo and "No returns" accepted! Thanx Ultrasone! Any idea who may retail them where I could get an idea of the sound? A meet wold be fun too, no doubt. Who knows, I may even have something someone might want to listen to! In the meantime, It would be nice to hear some 750, 780, or 900's.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #6 of 11
you check Guitar center?

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #8 of 11
I am also in, if there's a south Florida meet ^ ^

Mar 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM Post #9 of 11
I live in Orlando and have a pair of Ultrasone 750's. Love them
biggrin.gif
They're used for Djing, music production, general listening.

..would also be down for a meet or mini-meet. I also have a pair of etys and a Mini 3 DIY.

Mar 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 11
theres a meet planned for saturday the 7th...check in the forum

Mar 5, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #11 of 11
les_garten sorry for not responding earlier. Did not check back in.

I am no longer selling my HFI-780, waiting for a terry cloth covered for the Beyerdynamic DT250 which is supposed to fit and be more comfortable.

The HFI-780 sound great to me, however it is a "love-hate" pattern. Many love its sound but just as many hate it. My advice, listen to a pair first. I took a chance buying them blind, although I already owned a pair of PROline 2500 which I really liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back