Ultrasone Edition 8 Is The Search Over?
Jul 19, 2009 at 3:11 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerinedream /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What would you charge for the recabling of ED-8 for 2 meters with the best cabling available ? i live in Europe

PM sent.

kb

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jul 19, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by monotune /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am liking the naked cable look it works well with my clear ipod face.
I spent 4 hours listening to music the other day. I have never been able to do this with any other headphone. The closest was The Denon 2000's I have but they are very loose on my head and as I think I mentioned before the bass was all over the place. The UE8 is for me the best option and they are portable enough
smily_headphones1.gif

The SXC Cryo cable actually looks pretty nice naked with the UE8, and that's only because it's silver plated. Naked copper cables just wouldn't match well with the UE8.

Jul 31, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #19 of 19
Just an update but every time I put the cans on they sound better & better. Today is exceptional! I had to laugh because the other night I was listening to some music and thought. Jesus they must be going through a rough patch. No bass. Yuck! The next day they seemed better. What I realized today that since my eyes are not as good as they used to be and the room was a bit dark I had the left on the right and so you see that the Ultrasone headphones work on the principle of reflecting the sound off your inner ear. They would sound completely different if you had them on backwards. LOL. It makes perfect sense that they had a bad night
smily_headphones1.gif
. As a newbie, everyday is an adventure! These phones sound incredible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back